Your Privacy is important, here we will provide you with a clear view of our Data Policy and Practices.
What Information Do We Collect and Why?
Saimeh Bakery Equipment collects your data so that we can fullfill our contractual obligations to you and for our own marketing purposes, with your consent.
We will never sell your data to any third parties without making you aware of the specific third parties and gaining your express consent to do so.
We collect information on businesses and individuals as necessary. This includes the following examples:
- Company and business professional contact information, including name, job title, address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address and domain names.
- Business information regarding profitability, assets, net worth, and annual turnover.
- Geographical location, IP address, device, internet browser and operating system.
We do not seek to collect any information in relation to a European resident’s race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, sex life or sexual orientation, genetic or biometric data.
The data we collect originates from :
- Contact forms within this Website.
- Online sources.
- Meetings with clients.
- Governmental and administrative public records such as business registrations.
- Public sector information (e.g. Company Registrars).
Unless customers have explicitly agreed otherwise, we do not obtain any personal data from the data supplied to us by our customers in order to provide them with our services. All data that customers provide us is processed in accordance with the “Handling Customer’s Data” section below.
Who do we share this information with?
Our Third Party data controllers are below, All of which are GDPR complaint :
We may also disclose personal data in these limited circumstances:
- As required or appropriate in order to protect our Website, business operations or legal rights, or in connection with a sale or merger involving Saimeh Bakery Equipment assets or businesses. (In the event that Saimeh Bakery Equipment is purchased or sells parts or all of the business, the information collected will be considered an asset that can be transferred).
- To a court, tribunal administrative authority law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities or government agencies. If based in a country outside the EU we would only comply with such a request if there was an international agreement (such as a mutual legal assistance treaty) in place.
Personal data is stored for varying lengths depending on the nature and purpose for which it was collected. We store personal data in line with any applicable statutory minimum periods, and then review it periodically (usually annually) to ensure it is still necessary to be retained for the purpose for which it was collected.
Grounds of Processing
In technical legal terms we process personal data under the ground of “Contract” or "Consent".
Data Subject Rights
You have the right to request from confirmation of whether we have any of your personal data, and if so access to that information. Please use our contact page to send this request. Please note, this may take up to 28 days.
If any of your personal data is inaccurate you have a right to request rectification. We are very keen to ensure the data held is accurate and up to date. Please use our contact page to update any information we hold.
You have the right to object to the processing and/or request it is deleted or restricted. We will look at whether it is still necessary to process your data for the purpose it was collected. Please contact us for more information.
We will always respect and observe your objection to receiving any marketing from Saimeh Bakery Equipment: please contact us including any name, business name, address, telephone number or email address that you wish to have excluded from marketing correspondence.
Before we are able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us identify you and respond to your request.
Handling Our Customers’ data
Sometimes our customers provide us with their business data, such as their customer, supplier or prospect data – which may contain personal data - in order for us to provide them a service. In these instances we are the processor of any personal data contained within their data. Different parts of the GDPR apply when we act as a processor and we take these obligations very seriously.
Updating this Privacy Notice
We strive for continuous improvement in our services, processes and protecting data subject rights. We will therefore update this privacy notice from time to time. Therefore, we advise you to check this notice on a regular basis, or if requested we will happily send it to you on a regular basis. There is also a changelog at the end of this notice for your convenience.
All complaints or concerns and appropriate resolution relating to the practices of handling personal information will be logged. Any complaints of this nature should be made via our Contact Page
Data Controller Details
Saimeh Bakery Equipment
10 The Court Boyne Road,
Co. Meath, Ireland.
CRO #: 586707
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.